Food & Drink
Our Wedding Catering is provided separately by Jenkinsons Caterers and their charges are not included in the venue hire price. However, they do share our commitment to excellence customer service and will happily discuss your individual requirements with you.
With over half a century of experience in staging some of the most prestigious catering events, Jenkinsons have the expertise to make your wedding day the most wonderful and memorable day of your life.
Catering Prices (per head) include:
- A Private Consultation with an experienced Wedding Catering Coordinator to discuss your individual requirements
- An experienced Jenkinsons Manager in attendance to ensure that your event runs smoothly and efficiently
- Provision of White Tablecloths and Napkins
- All the Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware required, specific to your drinks and menu
- Iced Jugs of Water on each table.
- Professionally trained Chef and fully trained kitchen staff
- Highly skilled waiting on staff
Organising Your Day
Jenkinsons Caterers, our catering partner will meet with you to talk through your individual menu requirements to help make your day unique. They will help guide you and your guests on the big day from your arrival through until the last guests have left.
Individual tasting sessions can be arranged directly with Jenkinsons or you can attend our annual tasting day in the early part of the year. A personal consultation meeting and dedicated catering manager are offered to help you in your decision. Jenkinsons are accessible any time from booking to event.
A final planning meeting with Rodbaston Hall will occur normally 6 weeks before the Big day to discuss table plans, timings, music , suppliers and answer any last minute questions you may have. This information is shared with the caterers so you can rest assured that both the Catering manager and Rodbaston’s Event manager are both fully aware of your requirements at any stage of the day.
There are a variety of menu choices which can be tailored to suit individual needs. Jenkinsons specialise in bespoke menus and will give you their full support and guidance in choosing menus and wines. Tasting sessions are offered to help you make final menu decisions.
The menus range from full weddings breakfasts to sandwich buffets and hog roasts. Visit the Jenkinsons website by clicking here.