Guidelines for Couples Planning their Wedding at Rodbaston Hall
- There is ample free parking for your guests and they are welcome to leave their cars on site overnight although this is entirely at their own risk.
- In order to comply with fire regulations, it is not possible to use candles or tea lights inside the venue , unless they are battery operated.
- Access to the hall both on the morning of the wedding and on the day after can be arranged through our site staff , they can provide access from 9am – 1pm on Saturday and Sunday. Please note however that we cannot be held responsible for items left on site overnight.
- Should you wish to decorate the venue, please be aware that we do not allow the use of drawing pins, sellotape or blue tac.
- If you wish to use the TV screens to display photos, these must be provided in a jpeg format on a memory stick (1 per TV). Please note, PowerPoint presentations will not play on the TVs.
- The peacocks roam free within the grounds and are very friendly but they may peck if provoked.
- If you are planning to have a band or an external DJ, we request that they provide a copy of their public liability & PAT test documentation
- Children must be supervised at all times and cannot be left in the care of our staff.
- Please ensure that your guests do not bring alcohol on site. This can be purchased from our bar.
- Unless arranged by prior agreement, we ask that your guests, band members and DJ vacate the hall by 1am. Please ensure sufficient time is allowed for any entertainment to dismantle their equipment prior to 1am.
- We do have links with local accommodation providers and can provide discount codes on request for The Lewis Partnership hotels which you can circulate to your guests.
- Please ensure that you note our cancellation policy. Clients are strongly advised to take out insurance to cover cancellations.
DOs & DONTs
- Bunting – this can be attached to any of the outside areas including the trees and also certain areas inside
- Fairy lights – these can be attached to any of the outside areas including the trees and also certain areas inside
- Confetti – We only allow biodegradable and is only permitted to be used outside
- Garden games – There is ample space within the gardens for games e.g. giant jenga, connect four, croquet, boules
- Fireworks – These are allowed at the discretion of the venue and must be supplied by an approved pyrotechnic company
- Exclusive Use – We will guarantee that there will be no further bookings taken on the day of your Wedding
- Master of Ceremonies (also known as a Toastmaster) – Our Event manager or the Catering manager will be happy to act as the master of ceremonies if you best man or ushers are not able to do so
- Registrar – The Bride and Groom are directly responsible for contacting the local registrars. All fees are payable directly to the registrars and not Rodbaston Hall
- Table Plan – We will provide you with an easel for you to display your table plan
- Top Table
- Wedding Breakfast
- Wedding Reception